CHSS19DW04 - Gold Plated
Please select all options.
A balanced Vishuddha Chakra (Throat Chakra) located at the base of our throat, is associated with the ability to communicate with clarity, comfidence and compassion. Vishuddha chakra charm is bejeweled with Light Blue Topaz and attached with a 5mm ring clasp, which can be used to clip the charm easily to your existing jewelry, or whichever way you may like to wear.
Gemstone used: 0.12 carat Blue Topaz, a gemstone believed to activate & balance the throat chakra.
The style is available in two metal options:
- Sterling Silver
- Sterling Silver with 1 micron gold plated
Dimensions: Total length with clasp 2.1cm. Charm without clasp 1.2*1.2cm (L*W)
This charm can be worn as:
- Hanging charm in a bracelet
- As pendant to a necklace or
- As a pretty addition to your bag charm
- Donot leave it exposed to air / water / chemical (deo or perfume).
- Do not bend or twist the piece as its delicate.
- Periodically clean the jewelry with soft cotton cloth & cosmetic brush (never with paper) to reach out to inside small parts. Be sure to dry the jewelry well to keep its brilliance & shine.
- The style is intricate pieces of delicate jewellery. Store it separately in the the provided box wrapped in soft cotton fabric or provided dust bag. Never store along with other jewelry pieces to avoid scratches or pressed under other heavier jewellery pieces.