Anahata Chakra 'Rakhi & Lumba' Set - Silver
Please select all options.
Coordinated Rakhi & Lumba Set
Braided rakhi & lumba bracelets handmade out of authentic 'mouli' (kalawa) embellished with real silver 'Anahata chakra' charms, which is also decorated with green enamel work & green gemstone. The charms are attached with a ring clasp, which can be opened easily to be clipped on to other bracelets or worn as pendant after festival.
Chakra: As per yogic science, the 7 main chakras of our body (Sapta Chakra in Sanskrit, meaning 7 wheels of energy) are the focal energy centres, that are correlated to the major organs of a human body. The Anahata Chakra (Heart Chakra) located at the centre of our chest, just above the heart, and is associated with love & compassion.
Metal used: Charm made of real silver (925 sterling silver)
- Rakhi Charm including clasp 2.1cm *1.2cm (L*W)
- Lumba Charm including clasp 5.7cm * 1.2cm (L*W)
- Donot leave it exposed to air / water / chemical (deo or perfume).
- Do not bend or twist the piece as its delicate.
- Periodically clean the jewelry with soft cotton cloth & cosmetic brush (never with paper) to reach out to inside small parts. Be sure to dry the jewelry well to keep its brilliance & shine.
- The style is intricate pieces of delicate jewellery. Store it separately in the the provided box wrapped in soft cotton fabric or provided dust bag. Never store along with other jewelry pieces to avoid scratches or pressed under other heavier jewellery pieces.