4Leaf Clover Danglers - Gold
Please select all options.
Multi strand dangler earrings from our 4 leaf Clover series. The style is a beautiful assemble of stone studded clovers & clover frames. The top most stone clover has a push back pin for these earrings. This Part of the earring has all clover frame fixed allowing no movement, where as the 2 big hanging clovers at the bottom form the drops which swing freely. Product weight is 11.1gms
- Total earrings length 8.3cm & width 1.8cm
- Big clovers including frame 14mm*14mm (length * width), small clovers including frame 9mm*9mm (length * width)
- Base metal is sterling silver with 1 micron 18carat gold plating. Should you wish to learn more above the micron plating, please visit the link here.
- Stone used is green textured Malachite (Origin - South Africa)
Malachite. This lovely green textured mineral absorbs all negative energy and helps in stimulating heart & throat chakras. Green crystals work on regeneration bringing success in new ventures. Read more about this stone here.
Four leaf clover is rarely found in nature. It is believed to bring ‘Good Luck’ to its possessor. Each of the 4 leaves of clover represents a different quality. The first leaf representing hope, the second faith, the third leaf is for love and the fourth one brings good luck to its finder. Representation of this in the form of amulets makes a perfect piece of jewel to own.
- Do not leave it exposed to air / water / chemical (deo or perfume).
- Store it wrapped in soft cotton cloth inside the box provided.
- Wipe the stones using soft cotton cloth. Be sure to dry the stone well to keep its brilliance & shine, but only with soft cloth, never with paper.