White Spider Ear Cuff
Please select all options.
This statement 'white spider ear cuff' style from our Talisman collection is for someone who likes to sport bold & exceptionally unique jewelry. The web part forms the cuff which you need to just slip from behind the ear. Its very simple to wear. No piercing is required to wear this style.
The web thats beautifully embellished with smoky color tiny zirconia studs, shelter white spiders made of 'white pearls' all over. Two of the white spiders are attached to the chain extensions, one of which forms an ear drop and the other can either be clipped on to you hair or left as another drop. Try variations as per your choice.
- Total width 5.7cm, total length excluding the spider drop 10.4cm.
- The spider drop hangs through a 12cm long chain.
- Base metal - Brass. Black metal finish (Rhodium plated)
- Stones used - Freshwater white pearls (4mm), Smoky color cubic zirconia (1mm)
White Spider! Spider has been praised across cultures and centuries for its unmatched ability to spin webs. In ancient times, weaving was related to social affluence as it was a skill possessed by only a few. So, spider was considered a symbol for good wealth. Spotting a white spider was often considered a good omen. Cut to the recent times, gifting your loved one’s spider related jewelry is considered a way of wishing someone great wealth and prosperity.
- Do not leave it exposed to air / water / chemical (deo or perfume).
- Store it wrapped in soft cotton cloth inside the box provided.
- Wipe the stones using soft cotton cloth. Be sure to dry the stone well to keep its brilliance & shine, but only with soft cloth, never with paper.