4Leaf Clover Brooch
4 leaf Clovers brooch with back pin and safety clasp for wearing/closure. The hanging chains add a majestic touch to the style. The stone is set in beautiful pattern frame.
- Total width 4.1cm, total length including hanging chains 4cm.
- Length without chains is 2.5cm
- Green clover part including frame 12*12mm (l*w)
- Metal parts are all in sterling silver
- Stone used is textured Green Malachite (Origin - South Africa)
Malachite. This lovely green textured mineral absorbs all negative energy and helps in stimulating heart & throat chakras. Green crystals work on regeneration bringing success in new ventures. Read more about this Malachite here.
Four leaf clover is rarely found in nature. It is believed to bring ‘Good Luck’ to its possessor. Each of the 4 leaves of clover represents a different quality. The first leaf representing hope, the second faith, the third leaf is for love and the fourth one brings good luck to its finder. Representation of this in the form of amulets makes a perfect piece of jewel to own.
- Do not leave it exposed to air / water / chemical (deo or perfume).
- Store it wrapped in soft cotton cloth inside the box provided.
- Wipe the stones using soft cotton cloth. Be sure to dry the stone well to keep its brilliance & shine, but only with soft cloth, never with paper.