4Leaf Clover Ring - Silver
Please select all options.
Double clover ring in silver from 4 leaf Clover series. The band of this ring adjustable to fit any finger size. The inside clover is studded with beautiful texture green malachite. Product weight is 3.65gms
- Crown of the ring (which is the hollow clover frame) is 16mm*16mm (length*width). Green clover part encased including frame is 9mm*9mm (length*width).
- Base metal is sterling silver.
- Stone used is green Malachite (Origin - South Africa)
Malachite. This lovely green textured mineral absorbs all negative energy and helps in stimulating heart & throat chakras. Green crystals work on regeneration bringing success in new ventures. Read more about this stone here.
Four leaf clover is rarely found in nature. It is believed to bring ‘Good Luck’ to its possessor. Each of the 4 leaves of clover represents a different quality. The first leaf representing hope, the second faith, the third leaf is for love and the fourth one brings good luck to its finder. Representation of this in the form of amulets makes a perfect piece of jewel to own.
- Do not leave it exposed to air / water / chemical (deo or perfume).
- Store it wrapped in soft cotton cloth inside the box provided.
- Wipe the stones using soft cotton cloth. Be sure to dry the stone well to keep its brilliance & shine, but only with soft cloth, never with paper.